SMPEarth Store Usage Terms and Conditions
- SMPEarth is a Minecraft server network.
- SMPEarth’s store is a website where you can buy specific packages of different types that are applied across our community
- Majority of the packages only apply to our Minecraft server network, but some of the packages also apply to our other services such as our website or Discord server.
- Package descriptions contain the information about what services the packages are applied to.
- Package descriptions contain the information about what perks/goods you will receive on the services that the packages are applied to.
- We reserve the right to change/modify any packages as we see fit either prior to your purchase, or anytime after without notice.
- The price of the packages depends on the package that you purchase.
- Package descriptions contain the information about the package's price.
- All packages are applied to the services that they are applied as soon as the payment's processing is completed.
- Depending on the way that you make your payment (Examples include, but are not limited to: eCheck, direct PayPal payment etc.), the time that the payment's processing takes might change.
- You can use PayPal and/or your Credit Card to make the payment you wish.
- The holder of the account that is used for making a payment, must be over the age of 18.
- Packages that are named "Ranks" are applied across all Servers on our network and will last forever, with exceptions for any subscription based packages. Other types of packages may be applied to specific Servers only or across all Servers. It depends on the package that you are purchasing.
- Purchasing a package for a different player than you without their consent is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to take any action in those cases.
- Examples of the actions that we can take include, but are not limited to: Blocking your access to SMPEarth services, blocking access to the bought packages.
- You can not change the Minecraft account that the packages are applied to under any circumstances due to security reasons.
- Your Minecraft account is under your responsibility, not under SMPEarth Network's responsibility. Losing access to your Minecraft account (No matter why, including your Minecraft account getting hacked) is also an insufficient reason to change the Minecraft account that the packages are applied to.
- We do not offer refunds.
- Requesting a Refund and/or Filing a Chargeback will result in the account holder losing access to the SMPEarth network and services of SMPEarth network.
- SMPEarth Leadership team reserves the right to remove those restrictions as they see fit.
- If you have any problems with your purchase, please contact us and we will see what we can do.
- If the package(s) that you have received are incomplete / haven't been given to you, you can contact us via our contact methods and request us to fix it.
- While contacting us for purchase support, you need to be able to provide the information that we request.
- Examples of the information that we can ask for include, but is not limited to:
- Your Minecraft Account's name
- Your current rank on our server
- Details of the issue that you are experiencing with your package/payment
- Proof of the payment that you have made
- Proof that proves that you are the holder of the account that was used to make the payment
- By using our server store you, agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions page and other SMPEarth rules sections.
- You can find our other rules sections at https://www.smpearth.com/rules/ or by executing the /rules command on the Minecraft server network.
- There is no excuse for not knowing/reading our terms and conditions. Knowing our Terms and Conditions before using our services is under your responsibility.
- SMPEarth Leadership team reserves the right to update these terms and conditions without any notice.
- Even if you didn't make any payments in a specific Terms and Conditions update, you also accept to it unless you haven't used SMPEarth store in any way.
- If there are any complaints/suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, you are allowed to let us know via our contact methods.
- Complaining about a term or condition doesn't exclude you from accepting it unless it is changed.
Last updated: 30/06/2021